Looking to hire: Full-time creative internSunday, October 23, 2016
In light of the busier months and also me trying to get to know some of you better, I thought of hiring a creative intern amongst my pool of readers! If you would like to work for me, and if you think you've got what it takes, please read on okay?
Looking for: A full-time creative intern for Mongabong
What you will be doing:
• Photography of lifestyle, fashion, outfits, travel
• Product and outfit styling
• Conceptualizing ideas and creating social media content
• Post-processing of photos / youtube videos
• Opportunities to travel (Ad-hoc)
What I am looking for:
• A female intern that is able to commit full-time starting Nov 2016 to Feb 2017
• Must be proficient in photography
• Skills set and experience in post-processing of photographs and/or videos, using Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Final cut pro etc
• Must be familiar with the social media scene in Singapore
• Show initiative and be willing to learn
• Able to work fast and efficiently
• Hardworking and amicable
Other than for photography, events and travel with me, you will be able to work from home on most days. There will be fixed monthly remuneration for the job.
This is especially good for those who have an interest in this industry as well as one who would like the exposure and opportunity to be creative. I’m really friendly and I would love to meet you, if you are interested in this humble little page of mine, you can reach me via email at
email@example.com with your resume and portfolio and I will get in touch with you very shortly.
I'm just really putting this out there hoping that one of you will chance upon this humble blog post of mine and be keen! Please share around with your friends as well if you think they would be interested in a job like this :>