Current FavesSunday, November 27, 2016
It's been awhile since I last did a favourites post/video , so I thought i'd empty my little purse and shoot some of the new items I've been loving (and carrying it on myself) almost everyday!
1. Charles and Keith Rose Gold Tassel Bag - this little baby is in the most gorgeous shade of copper x rose gold. Plus the tassel detail is so luxurious!
This simple, everyday bag goes well with many different outfits and can fit lots of essentials.
2. Korean Framed Spectacles - I think I needn't say more, this specs transforms me instantly! I got this from a shopping centre in HK so I can't link you guys to it :(
3. Monica Vinader Fiji Chain Bracelet - One of my all-time classic stackable rose gold bracelet from Monica Vinader. Although their pieces aren't exactly the cheapest, they are actually very affordable considering the premium and fine quality used. I wear them almost everyday (when I remember to), so it's good value for money!
4. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal - my go-to highlight for the past month because of how lightweight it is. Powdered highlighters can sometimes go on too frosty or chalky, so for a change, I've been going for a matte skin with wet highlight look using liquid highlighters! This baby-sized one is handy super for touchups and on-the-go days.
5. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation - This has been the foundation I've been trying out for a month now and even though it was a little too heavy for my liking on the first try, I kept gravitating towards it the whole month! This is a full coverage liquid foundation in a cushion compact form. It is unlike the usual Korean cushion foundations as those usually give a more bouncy, dewy finish to the skin, complemented with the patting "bouncing" application motion. This Lancome one doesn't come with the bouncy sponge, but rather, a fiber-networked sponge that claims to disperse the right amount of product onto the skin each time.
For those that like high, flawless coverage and zero fuss, this is perfect! It's just like bringing a liquid foundation out, but with more portability.
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Sensual - The tarte amazonian clay blushes need no introduction, they've been all the talk on Youtube for awhile now. While they aren't my favorite blushes to use (I like my hourglass, zoeva and MAC ones more), I fell in love with this shade, Sensual. This is a burnt orange, brownish color that can be used as both a contour/bronzer/blush at the same time.
7. Faux Fayc Bolt Lippie in Tease - An MLBB shade i've been loving and rocking the past month. This cream formula is really flattering on my skin, and is so buttery. Glides on like a dream :)
8. La Splash Cosmetics Art-Ki-Tekt Slim Eyeliner - If I choose an eyeliner to travel with me on 3 different trips, you know that it has made it's way into my Holy Grail list of make up products. This Art-ki-tekt eyeliner from La Splash is so luxuriously packaged in rose gold, featuring a super thin brush tip applicator. There's even a slight weight to the pen, making it really easy to control. Every stroke disperses the right amount of product onto the eyelid, and the formula dries down almost immediately, without budging - no more waiting for the eyeliner to dry before opening your eyes!
That's it for today! I hope you guys are enjoying the posts!
Let me know what are your favorites this month!