Life lately in squaresSaturday, September 17, 2016
1. Dyed my hair black and chopped it short - best decision made all September. Still need some getting used to but I'm not regretting the much fresher look.
2. Winter Truffle Fries - Nothing better than a sunday afternoon at one of my fave cafes in Singapore , Paddy Hills with a plate of double fried piping hot fries and freshly grated black truffle
3. All white outfit - Alot of you said I look super different here! Perhaps the darker hair and new make up looks i've been experimenting?
4. Fatty ash boy. Before he deceived me with this cute face of his and gave me a growl for pointing the camera too close to his face. LOL. For those that don't know, Ash is matt's cat!
5. Throwback with my partner in crime on the train from Central London to Brighton. Those photos were one of my faves entire trip
6. Brunch and catch up with Wei-Lin , a new found sister in christ at Wild Honey. Their breakfast is super pretty and delicious (but expensive boo)
7. Matt's 25th birthday dinner at Bistecca where we ordered a 1.1KG florentine steak. It was THE BEST and yep, overate as usual. The staff surprised him with tiramisu after dinner because I told them it was his birthday.
8. Body shaper outfit to commemorate my old, long blonde locks
9. A new grungy make up look that I experimented with. Oh, and finally had the time to have my eyelash extensions on too!
How has your week been?