My week in squaresThursday, April 16, 2015
1. Working out
2. My lovely Nasi Lemak (a singaporean delicacy)
3. Matt and I for ALKCO
4. Screenshots from my Dewy Skin Make Up look tutorial (check out my youtube)
5. Brunch flatlay with coffee and chicken ham toast6. Percy pig selfie7. A fulfilling Japanese dinner at Standing Sushi Bar, I'd recommend you guys try the teriyaki set!8. Gelato at Alfero that tastes surprisingly amazing and smooth. Try Pistachio / Hazelnut flavours
9. Bun up for MDS Collections
10. Food tasting at FYR, with the best seafood linguine I've ever tasted
11. New manicure by Rachel
12. Lovely surprise - The "Love Box" by Matt that contained the sweetest heartfelt note and a few of my favourite things
13. In love with this site called Shopback which basically gives you your cash back when you shop via them!
Not exactly sure why and how it works but its really cool because they link up with shops I love like ASOS, , Groupon that I visit all the time. You can literally find everything on there! On top of that, they also have collaborations with many travel stores for travel deals that are so enticing. Check out the great travel deals from Expedia and Agoda hotels featured on the website. Signing up is also very simple, I signed up in less than 1 minute via my Facebook account so yes, been hooked onto that recently as well :)
14. Last but not least; 2 more days to freedom!! 9 more days to Bangkok!!