Real Old Updates X Mixing TexturesWednesday, February 25, 2015
- Found this old email in my inbox the other day, look how time flies! It has been 3 years since Freshman Bash (the school's pageant for the freshmen). This photo also highlights my natural oriental "cat-eyes" which I managed to learn the trick of hiding using make up
- A wedding I recently attended over the weekend at St Regis Singapore, wearing a gold bodycon dress that I absolutely love because its so flattering
- Cod. YUMYUM
- A group photo of the table at the wedding + bride and groom and their families
- A photo from the shoot I had with Evan the other day, feat. the lovely blooms from Inside The Knot and earrings from Blithe and Merry
- Pebbled gourmet chocolates that are so picture worthy, and yummy too!
- Played with the white and blue helium balloons from the Nivea event
- Jara Petit cheesecake delivery which I finished basically all by myself ><
Bag: Charles and Keith
Photography: Evan Goh
One of my resolutions this year for myself is to be more daring and experimental with my style. I used to think that colors from the same family can never go well together, much alone wearing an entire outfit in just one color.
But thankfully, I tool the courage to experiment and heed the advices from Amy Pham, from The Platform . Catch The Fashion Statement if you haven't, she's one of my favorite fashion Youtubers to follow and I absolutely adore her style of mixing daring prints and texture together.
If you're interested in getting this leather looking top from Epiclogue, you can quote "mong10" and enjoy a 10% discount. Valid till 4 Mar 2015
P.S I've changed my new blog layout, how do you like this cleaner look?
I know its not very responsive on mobile yet and I'm still figuring it out, give me a while to fix this okay!